French Camp, CA
Find out if you are within our current coverage area!
Plans & Pricing
High-speed wireless internet service to your home or business
We support Net-Neutrality and your rights to access the content you want!
Ceres, CA Wireless Internet Service Overview
Ayera maintains an ever-expanding high-speed wireless network that serves a growing number of cities and rural areas in Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties in California. With wireless speeds of up to 100-Mbps
and on-net speeds to 300-Mbps and beyond, our internet service trumps the competition!
Our wireless internet service in Ceres features the following:
- Symmetric burst speeds, resulting in fast upload AND download speeds
- Extremely low latency network, usually under 5 ms! Percect for VoIP, gaming, and streaming services that require low latencies. Compare that with Cable, Phone, and (shudder) Satellite companies latencies. Test your speed and latency now on our Speedtest server.
- Consistently superior performance compared to all other area ISPs and WISPs. Don't just take our word for it...check out Google's Video Streaming Quality Results for the Modesto area showing Ayera's network quality in comparison with other providers including Comcast, AT&T, Fire2Wire, Sonic.net, Velociter, and others.
- Static IP address included and no service restrictions. Unlike other providers, we do not restrict what services you can run at your home or business. Run web or email servers, video & music streaming, and VoIP phone service over your fast wirelss connection!
- Local Support. We are based in the Modesto area and have technical support staff ready to assist you 24 x 7 x 365. We have Ceres, CA covered!
Blazing Fast Speeds!
Since our wireless network pulls internet transit from our downtown Modesto datacenter, we can offer super-fast internet speeds to Ceres with
extremely low latency throughout our wireless backbone!
Ready to get Started?
To see if your Ceres area home or business is within reach of one of our on-net buildings or towers, please enter your address below: